SBI Clerk 2020 online registration has started for 8000+ vacancies of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in State Bank of India (SBI). All eligible and interested can apply online for SBI Clerk 2020 through the link available on the official website, sbi.co.in.
Name of the Post: Junior Associate
No. of Posts: 8134
No of posts for Assam: 182
No of posts for North Eastern Region (including Assam): 315+ 60 = 375
Pay Scale: Rs.11765-655/ 3-13730-815/ 3-16175-980/ 4-20095-1145/ 7-28110-2120/ 1-30230-1310/1-31450
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.01.2020
Age Limit: 20 years to 28 years (Relaxation in Age limits as per government norms)
Selection Process: The selection will be done on the basis of online test (preliminary & main examination) and test of specified opted local Languages.
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS – No Fee
How to Apply: Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Recruitment of Junior Associates 2020. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern:
- Preliminary Examination (online): The exam will have Objective Type questionss for 100 marks will be conducted online from English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability. This test would be of 1-hour duration
- Main Examination: The exam will have online objective questions from four subjects i.e.-General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 03 January 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 26 January 2020
- SBI Clerk Preliminary Examination: February/ March 2020
For More Details Click Here
Apply Online Click Here