Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment
The application process for Staff Selection Commission Selection Posts (Phase-VI) has been started. Candidates willing to apply for the said Posts can apply through the online mode latest by 30 September 2018.
The recruitment exam for selection posts (Phase-VI) to be conducted through various regional SSC Offices. The candidates should have 10th/12th/Graduation degree for applying to the post. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test (Computer Based Test). There will be negative marking for each wrong answer.
SSC Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts – 1136
- Junior Engineer (Q.A.) – 109 Posts
- Junior Physiotherapist – 9 Posts
- Scientific Assistant – 96 Posts
- Junior Seed Analyst – 1 Post
- Heraldic Assistant in History Division– 1 Post
- Investigator Grade-II – 3 Posts
- Botanical Assistant- 31 Posts
- Data Processing Assistant – 48 Posts
- Library & Information Assistant – 9 Posts
- Fertilizer Inspector -2 Posts
- Jr. Physiotherapist – 2 Posts
- Sub-Editor (Hindi) -1 Posts
- Sub-Editor (English) – 1 Post
- Library Information Assistant -1 Post
- Junior Physiotherapist -1 Post
- Dietician Grade-III (Jr. Dietician) – 2 Posts
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Toxicology) – 1 Post
- Geographer – 1 Post
- Junior Physiotherapist – 2 Posts
- Dietician Grade III – 2 Posts
- Sr Instructor(Weaving) – 1 Post
- Sr Hindi Typist – 1 Post
- Sound Technician – 1 Post
- Accountant – 1 Post
- Jr Physiotherapist – 6 Posts
(Candidates can check the post name and vacancies number in the provided link of official notification)
Eligibility Criteria for Jr. Engineer, Scientific Assistant and Other Posts
Educational Qualification: 10th/12th/Graduate pass candidates can apply to the post as per posts requirement. Candidates can check the provided link for details.
Selection Process for SSC Recruitment 2018
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written and Interview.
- Commencement of submission of application: 5 September 2018
- Last date for submission of application: 30 September 2018
(i) Fee payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
(ii) FEE CAN BE PAID THROUGH SBI CHALLAN ONLY
(iii) Fee paid through any other mode will NOT be accepted. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Fee should be paid separately for each category of post applied.
(iv) Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-Servicemen (ExS) eligible for reservation, are exempted from paying application fee.
Exam Scheme for Jr. Engineer, Scientific Assistant and Other Posts
||60 Minutes (Total)
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)
How to apply:
(i) CANDIDATES WILL HAVE TO APPLY FOR EACH CATEGORY OF POST SEPARATELY AND ALSO PAY FEE FOR EACH CATEGORY.
(ii) CANDIDATE MAY NOTE THAT ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AThttp://www.ssconline.nic.in or http://www.ssc.nic.in>Notices>Others Applications received through any other mode would be summarily rejected.
(iii) Candidates should apply only once for one post. IN CASE OF MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS FOR ANY ONE POST, ALL THE APPLICATIONS WILL BE LIABLE TO BE REJECTED.
ONLINE APPLICATIONS CAN BE SUBMITTED THROUGH THE WEBSITE i.e. http://www.ssconline.nic.in or http://www.ssc.nic.in>Notices>Others FROM 05.09.2018 TO 30.09.2018 (UPTO 1700 HOURS). PAYMENT THROUGH CHALLAN OF SBI CAN BE MADE AT DESIGNATED BRANCHES OF SBI WITHIN THE WORKING HOURS OF BANK UPTO 03.10.2018 PROVIDED THE CHALLAN HAS BEEN GENERATED BEFORE CLOSING DATE AND TIME FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION i.e. 30.09.2018 (UPTO 1700 HOURS).
Advertisement Details: Pl check https://drive.google.com/open?id=16ZX-3ACJ7XQaj6NKKrDty6zbT2pbTNk9
Apply Online: Pl check http://22.214.171.124/selectionpost2018/