Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Vacancies:
Last Date: 07/10/2018.
|Name of post||No of posts|
|1.Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager)||120 posts (General – 84, Legal – 18, Information Technology – 8, Engineering (Civil) – 5, Engineering (Electrical) – 5)|
Age : 30 years as on 31/08/2018
Pay : Rs. 28150-55600
1. General: Master’s Degree in any discipline OR Bachelor’s Degree in Law OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering OR Chartered Accountant OR Company Secretary OR Chartered Financial Analyst OR Cost & Work Accountant.
2. Legal: Bachelor’s Degree in Law
3. Information Technology: Graduate in engineering (electrical/ electronics/ electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR Graduate in any discipline with post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology.
4. Engineering (Civil): Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
5. Engineering (Electrical): Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
Selection Process: Selection will be carried out in three phases. Phase I will be an on-line examination consisting of Multiple Choice Questions on General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Test of Reasoning and Awareness of Securities Market. Candidates shortlisted in Phase I will appear for Phase II, which will also be an on-line examination consisting of three papers. Candidates shortlisted in Phase II will be called for an Interview.
Application Fee: Rs. 850/-as application fee cum intimation charges for Unreserved and OBC (NCL) category and Rs. 100/-as intimation charges for SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates to be paid online.
How to apply: Apply Online at SEBI website from 15/09/2018 onward to 07/10/2018 only.