The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on
17.08.202008.09.2020 during office hours.
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has published a notification for the recruitment of 11 Architect Vacancy under under Public Works (Building & NH) Department.
Name of the post: Assistant Architect under Public Works (Building & NH) Department.
No. of posts: 11
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture from an Indian or Foreign University recognized by the Government.
- Should be registered with the Council of Architecture, India.
- Apart from English, the candidate should have adequate knowledge of at least 1(one) official language of the State of Assam (i,e. Assamese/Bengali/Bodo) except candidates belonging to Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council and Dima Hasao Autonomous Council.
Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2020.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the application form
How to Apply:
- Application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in . Application form DR (New form).
- The candidates shall have to produce identity proof like Pan Card, Driving Licence,Passport, Current ID card issued by the educational institutions, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card (wherever applicable) at the time of Screening/Written test and VivaVoice/ Interview.
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022
- For General/EWS Candidate : Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC : Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
- For BPL Candidate : Nil (Candidate having BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of certificate along with the Application Form).
- As per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015 for persons with disabilities (PWD) candidates, the Application Fees for all posts under the State Govt. of Assam is Nil. PWD candidates should enclose with the application from photocopy of necessary certificate from a competent authority.