Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited has published a notification for the recruitment of Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended from time to time) in the trade/disciplines.
Name of the post: Apprentices
Sector wise vacancies:
EASTERN SECTOR (Vacancy in Assam):
- Jorhat: 156
- Silchar: 49
- Nazira & Sivasagar: 511
Age: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 17.08.2020. That is, the Date of Birth of the Candidate/Applicant should between 17.08.1996 and 17.08.2002.
Concession & Relaxation:
- Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates for the trades reserved for them.
- Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation upto 10 years (upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates)
- Accountant: Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University
- Assistant-Human Resource: Bachelors degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
- Secretarial Assistant: ITI in trade Stenography (English) /Secretarial practice
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA): ITI in COPA Trade
- Draughtsman (Civil): ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade
- Electrician: ITI in Electrician Trade
- Electronics Mechanic: ITI in Electronics Mechanic
- Fitter: ITI in Fitter
- Instrument Mechanic: ITI in Instrument Mechanic
- Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance: ITI in Information & Communication Technology SystemMaintenance
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): (i)B.Sc with PCM or PCB (ii) ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade
- Library Assistant: ITI in Library and information Science
- Machinist: ITI in Machinist Trade
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): ITI in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade
- Mechanic Diesel: ITI in Mechanic Diesel trade
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic: ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic trade
- Plumber: ITI in Plumber trade
- Surveyor: ITI in Surveyor Trade
- Welder: ITI passed out in the trade of Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Civil : Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- Computer Science: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt.
- Electrical: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt.
- Electronics & Telecommunication: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt.
- Electronics: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt.
- Mechanical: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt.
Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained and Merit drawn. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered. No canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may render for non-consideration.
Requirement Before Filling On-Line Application Form:
- Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in online portals of the following agencies of Govt. of India:
(a) For Trade Apprentices- at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/ Trades mentioned in Sl. No 1 to 19)
(b) For Technician Apprentices: With the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of Human Resource Development. The link https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action (Trades mentioned in Sl. No 20 to 25)
- After successful registration with the above agencies, a registration number will be generated and the candidate has to mention this registration number while applying for apprentices positions in ONGC website www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in
How To Apply:
- Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our ONGC website www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in and apply online from 29.07.2020 11:00 HRS till 17.08.2020 by 18:00 hours.
- Paper based applications will NOT be accepted
Advertisement details: Click here
Apply online: Click here