Oil India Limited has published a notification for the recruitment of 36 Grade-VII operator vacancy. Eligible candidates from its production and exploration areas in the districts of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia and Charaideo of Assam and Changlang of Arunachal Pradesh.
Name of the post: Operator-I (HMV), Grade-VII
No. of posts: 36
- Passed 10+2 in any stream from Government Recognized Board/University.
Must possess minimum 04 (four) year old and valid Professional Heavy Motor
Vehicle Driving Licence issued by Government of Assam/ Arunachal Pradesh.
- Must have minimum 03 (three) years of work experience in driving heavy vehicles like
crane, trailer, oil field equipment and other heavy vehicles.
- General – Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years
- SC/ST – Minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years
- OBC – (Non-Creamy Layer) Minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years
- Ex-Servicemen – As per Government of India directives
- Selection process will consist of Written Test and Heavy Vehicle Driving Test.
- The Written Test will assess the candidate(s) on the following parameters:
|English Language & General Knowledge/Awareness with some questions on Oil India Limited||20%|
|Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability||20%|
|Domain or Relevant Technical Knowledge: Questions will be based on the qualification prescribed for the post and commensurate with the level of the post 60%||60%|
Crucial/Cut-off Date: The crucial/cut-off date for age, qualification etc. will be reckoned as on 18/09/2020.
How to apply:
- Candidate(s) fulfilling the above criteria would be required to apply online only through the link available in the Oil India Limited website at https://www.oil-india.com/Current_openNew.aspx from 21/08/2020, 07:00 a.m. to 18/09/2020, 11:59 p.m. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidate(s) are advised to carefully read the instructions specified in ‘How to Apply’ given in the above link in the OIL’s website and fill in the online application form giving correct/accurate information.
- After online registration, the system will generate a unique registration number. Candidate(s) must note down the unique registration number for future reference.
- Candidate(s) must login using their unique registration number and date of birth (DOB) for payment of application fee, if applicable. Further, candidate(s) must upload their recent coloured photograph and signature as specified therein.
- Candidate(s) must keep the printout of the registration slip which will be generated by the system after registration. No documents including copy of the registration slip etc. are to be sent to OIL unless specifically advised.
- For General/OBC candidate(s): ₹200/- as online application fee exclusive of GST and payment gateway/bank charges. The online application fee is non-refundable.
- The online application fee must be paid through the payment gateway integrated with the online application system for the concerned post. Payment of online application fee by any other mode is not acceptable and payments made through other modes will NOT be returned or refunded to the candidate(s).
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/EWS candidate(s) are exempted from paying the online application fee.
Advertisement details: Click here