Applications are invited for Oil India Limited,Duliajan Recruitment: Contractual Teacher.Oil India Limited announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.A, B.Ed for the position of Contractual Teachers for immediate engagement on at Field Headquarters, Duliajan.
Name of the Post: Contractual Teacher
No of Post: 01
Other Qualification Details:
1. Qualification: The candidate must have passed
(i) M.A. in Education with minimum 50% marks from a Government recognised unversity.
(ii) Must have Education as a Major subject in degree level.
(iii) B Ed. from a Government recognised university.
2. Contractual Emolument: The selected candidate will be paid a contractual emolument as given below with necessary deduction, as applicable:
(i) Fixed emolument Rs. 14,330.00 (Rupees Fourteen Thousand Three Hundred and Thirty) only per month and
(ii) Tutorial fee based on actual attendance @ Rs. 500 (Rupees Five Hundred only per day.
3. Period of Contract: The engagement will be purely on a contractual basis only The Initial period of contractual engagement will be for 06 (Six) months only. Further. the period of above contractual engagement may be extendable after requisite interval for a subsequent period of 06 (Six) months only at a limo depending on the departmental requirement job performance, conduct etc up to the total contractual engagement period of maximum 02 (Two) years. The total period of contract engagement will be 02 (Two) years only which will not exceed beyond under any circumstance.
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates should bring the following documents on the above scheduled date for the Walk-in-Interview :
(i) Original mark-sheets, pass certificates, caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC). if applicable and other testimonials. if any.
(ii) A set of self attested photocopies of original mark-sheets. pass certificates. caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC), if applicable and other testimonials, if any.
(iii) 01 (one) copy of recent passport sized photograph.
(iv) Identity Proof issued of a Government Authority.
(v) No-Objection Certificate from concerned employer in case the applicant is working in any Government Department/ Organisation/ PSU.
2. On the above scheduled date of the Walk-in-Interview. the candidate(s) will have to register themselves for the Walk-in-Interview at the venue compulsorily between 07:00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M. Under no circumstance, candidate(s) Will be allowed to register beyond the timings stated herein above. If the total number of candidate(s) registered for the Walk-in-Interview on the above scheduled date is beyond the adequate limit/capacity. please note that the Walk-in-Interview for the remaining registered candidate(s) Will be carried forwarded/completed on the subsequent day(s). as required.
3. The process of Walk-in-Interview will proceed as per the list of candidate(s) registered for the same. TA/DA Will not be provided to the candidate(s) for appearing the Walk-ln-lnterview. Engagement of the selected candidate on contract will be subject to pre-engagement formalities. Candidate working in any Government Department/ Organisation/ PSU, if selected, has to submit release letter from the present employer.
4. Any false/fake/incorrect Documents/ certificates/ testimonials or any adverse report of character and antecedents detected at any stage/time under any circumstances shall be verified from appropriate authority and necessary action as deemed to be fit will be taken in this regard. Canvassing in any form whether directly or indirectly shall amount to rejection of candidature. The above engagement is purely of contractual nature only. Accordingly. no right/ claim whatsoever will confer on the selected candidate for employment in Oil India Limited by virtue of the above contractual engagement.
5. A walk in interview will be held on 06.09.2019 at 07.00 am. Venue : Oil India Higher Secondary School, Duliajan