Applications are invited as per order of the Director of Higher Education, Kahilipara, Assam vide No. DHE/CE/AC/DDO/01/2019/30A Dated 03.08.2019 with complete Bio-data and supporting documents from HSLC onwards for the sanction post of Principal, Lakhipur College, Lakhipur against regular vacant post from the qualified candidates through proper channel having required qualifications, experience, norms etc. as prescribed by the Govt. of Assam and UGC guidelines.
Name of the Post: Principal
No. Of Post: 01
1. Master Degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade point scale by recognized University.
2. Ph.D Degree in concerned/ allied relevant discipline (s) with evidence of published works.
3. Associate Professor/ Professor with 15 years experience of Teaching/ Research/ Administration in Universities/Colleges/Other Higher Education Institutions.
4. A minimum of 10 Research Publications in peer reviewed of UGC listed journals.
5. A minimum of 110 Research score as per Appendix II at Table-2 (UGC Guidelines of 18th July,2018)
6. 5% Relaxation marks at Graduate and Master Degree levels in both traditional and grade point system is admissible to SC/ST/Differently able candidates.
7. A relaxation of 5% marks is admissible from 55% to 50% of marks to the Ph.D Degree holders, who have obtained their Master Degree prior to 19 September, 1991.
8. Age: Upper age limit is 55 years as on the date of application as per Govt. Notification No. AHE/ 17/2013/3 dated 26/12/2013.
9. As per notification No. AHE/ 643/2016/12 dated 09.11.2017 published by the Director of Higher Education, Govt. of Assam in pursuance of the Assam College Employees.
Provincialization Amendment Rules,2017, the term of the Principal shall be 5 years.
How to Apply: Application in prescribed proforma issued by the DHE Assam should be submitted to the President, Governing Body, Lakhipur College on or before 10.09.2019 along with Demand Draft of Rs. 4,000.00 (Rupees four thousand only) drawn in favour of Principal, Lakhipur College Lakhipur.
Short listed candidates will be intimated for interview.
No TA/DA will be entertained.