1. ———— theory of media effects suggests that TV portrayals of violence reinforce whatever established pattern of behavior, viewers bring with them to the media situation.
b. Aggressive cues
d. None of the above.
2. In digital audio, —————– describes the number of bits of information recorded for each sample.
a. Sample rate
b. Bit depth
3. Yellow journalism derived its name from an early comic character called ———-
a. Yellow kid
b. Yellow boy
c. Yellow girlie
d. Yellow guy
4. First radio station in Kerala was established in the year———–
5. Which is the face of the newspaper?
b. Front page
c. Edit page
6. ——————– is a branch of philosophy dealing with the nature of beauty, art, and taste, and with the creation and appreciation of beauty.
d. None of the above
7. Which of the following aspects of Internet radio is on the listener’s computer?
d. Over head.
8. A global system of interconnected computer networks to serve billions of users worldwide is called ———————–
9. —————— is a multimedia software.
a. MS Powerpoint
b. Microsoft Word
c. Adobe Audition
d. Adobe Pagemaker
10. Red, Yellow and ————- are primary colours.
11. The process of taking files from another computer or server for use in your own computer is called ————–
12. Graphic representation such as a series of illustrations or images displayed in sequence for pre visualizing a motion graphic is called ————–
13. Who in 1666 developed the first circular diagram of colours?
b. Sir Issac Newton
c. Robert Moray
d. John Bradshaw
14. Name the first communication satellite which was launched in 1962
a. Early Bird
15. Which of the following was developed the earliest?
a. AM Radio
16. ——————— is associated with the invention of printing
b. Johann Gutenberg
c. Charles Babbage
17. Green, Orange and ——– are called the secondary colours.
18. Multimedia represents the convergence of text, pictures, video and ——– into a single form.
d. all of the above
19. Which of the following denotes Internet radio broadcast?
20. Multimedia reporters who are mobile with audio, video recorders and camera are often referred to as ———–