Online applications are invited for GATE 2019 examination. Admissions to Postgraduate Programs (Master’s and Doctoral) with MHRD and other Government Scholarships/ Assistantships in Engineering /Technology /Architecture /Science are open to those who qualify in GATE. The GATE score is also used by some PSUs for their recruitment. GATE 2019 score will be valid for THREE YEARS from the date of announcement of results. Examination for all the papers will be Computer Based Tests. GATE 2019 examinations will be conducted in select cities and towns in India as well as in the following cities abroad: Addis Ababa (Ethiopia), Colombo (Sri Lanka), Dhaka (Bangladesh), Dubai (UAE), Kathmandu (Nepal), Singapore.
Name of examination: GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING 2019
Organizing Institute: Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai — 600036
The following candidates are eligible to appear in GATE 2019:
• Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/Technology (4 years after 10+2 or 3 years after B.Sc./Diploma in Engineering/Technology) and those who are in the final year of such programs.
• Bachelor’s degree holders in Architecture (Five years course) and those who are in the final year of such programs.
• Bachelor’s degree holders of Four-year program in Science (B.S.) and those who are in the final year of such programs.
• Master’s degree holders in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programs.
• Holders of Four-year Integrated Master’s degree (Post B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology and those who are in the second or higher year of such programs.
• Holders of Five-year Integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree in Engineering/Technology and those who are in the fourth or higher year of such programs.
• Holders of Five-year integrated M.Sc. or Five-year integrated B.Sc./M.Sc. degree and
those who are in the final year of such programs.
• Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section A of AMIE or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.
Important Dates for Application Submission:
Opening Date: 1st September, 2018
Closing Date : 21st September, 2018
Extended Closing Date : 1st October, 2018
Dates of Examination: 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th February, 2019
For Examination Centers in India
|SC/ST/PwD/ Female candidates
|All Other Categories
For Examination Centers in Foreign Countries (All Candidates)
|Addis Ababa, Colombo, Dhaka and Kathmandu
|Dubai and Singapore
- There will be no age limit criteria to apply.
- Indian & Foreign National candidates are eligible to apply.
Application Process: All Candidates must apply online. For application, visit the following URL: http://gate.iitm.ac.in
Advertisement Details: Pl check http://gate.iitm.ac.in/index