Walk –in-interview for Field Officer (Disaster Management) for Revenue Circle on contract basis under the Dist. Disaster Management Authority (DDMA), Darrang to be held on 09/01/2017 from 11 AM in the Deputy Commissioner office Darrang to be engaged in the following Revenue Circle of Darrang district as below:
|Sl.||Name of Revenue Circle||No. of Field Officer (Disaster Management) for
Revenue Circle to be engaged
|1||Mangaldai Revenue Circle||1|
|2||Sipajhar Revenue Circle||1|
|3||Dalgaon Revenue Circle||1|
|4||Patharighat Revenue Circle||1|
Terms of Reference for the post of Field Officer (Disaster Management) for Revenue Circle:
1. Post Title: Field Officer (Disaster Management) for Revenue Circle to be engaged
2. Essential Qualification:
- Computer skills specially MS Word / Excel / PowerPoint /Internet usage / Emails.
- Should not be below 21 years and above 35 years as on the 1st Day of Jan. 2017, relaxable in case of SC/ST candidates as per rules.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or with Statistics, Geography, Environmental Science or Geography as a subject, or diploma in Civil Engineering or Architecture from a recognized University / Institution.
- Preference will be given to candidates having done BCA or equivalent course on Computer Science.
3. Duty Station: He/ she will be stationed in the Revenue Circle Office and will work under the direct control and supervision of the Circle Officer, who will be the Authority to sanction leave and Reporting Officer in respect of Performance appraisal.
4. Duration of the Contract:
- The Contract will initially be for a period of three years subject to annual renewal on the basis of performance appraisal.
- The appointment will be purely on Contract Basis and the party would not be entitled to any claim, right, interest or further benefits in terms of regulation or consideration of further appointment to the said post or any other post.
- The service of the party can be terminated at any time if the party is found to be guilty of insubordination, misconduct or non-performance.
- Either party may terminate this contract at any time upon 15 working days written notice to the other party.
- Only the Tribunals & Civil Courts in Guwahati will have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of matters pertaining to contractual agreement between the Authority and the Party.
- During the contract period, all Rules & Regulations of the State Government will be applicable to the contractual employees as directed by the Authority.
- An amount of Rs.20,000/- will be paid as fixed and consolidated monthly remuneration which includes:
- Pay : Rs.15,000/-
- Monthly Allowance : Rs. 4,000/-
- Telephone charges : Rs. 1,000/-
- In case of official travel, outside ‘the jurisdiction (Revenue Circle area), he/she will be guided by the Rules of Entitlement as laid down in the Delegation of Administration & Financial Rules of ASDMA.
6. Duties & Responsibilities: The Field Officer (Disaster Management) stationed at the Revenue Circle Headquarter will have following duties and responsibilities:
- Assist the District Disaster Management Authority (DDMA) in preparation and updation of VIllage, Gaon Panchayat and Circle Level Disaster Management Plans,
- Assist the DDMA in organizing and conducting capacity- building and awareness generation programmes for Circle Gaon Panchayat and village level functionaries,
- Maintain the database including minutes, reports etc. pertaining to Village Land Management and Conservation Committees.
- Assist DDMA in managing and running communication systems put in place at the Circle level.
- Assist Circle Officer in coordinating with other departments on Disaster Management issues at Circle Level challenges and maintain records pertaining to Circle Level Land Management and Conservation Committees.
- Assist DDMA in documentation of critical Circle level challenges and practices concerning Disaster Management,
- He/she will submit Progress reports in the formats and as per the time-lines decided by the Authority,
- Any other duties & responsibilities assigned to him by ASDMA from time to time
7 . Leave:
- The party will be entitled to casual leave of 12 days in a year and Earned leave, Medical leave will be applicable as per the Assam Leave Rules.
- Income Tax Assam Professional tax, etc. as applicable as per rules will be deducted from salary/remuneration at source.
The interested candidates may report in the O/o the Deputy Commissioner, Darrang at 10 AM with all original documents related to Qualification, Age, Caste, Residence Certificate and Bio Data. No TA/ DA shall be given to the candidates for appearing in the interview.