Applications are invited from Indian Citizen in the Prescribe Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette Part – IX from the intending candidate for filling up the sanction vacant post as mentioned below under the office of the District Fishery Dev. Officer, Dhubri.
Name of Post: Junior Assistant
No of Vacancy: 01
Requisite Qualification: The Candidate must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University. Proficiency in computer typing both English and Assamese.
Scale of Pay: Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 49,000/- + Grade Pay 6200/- per month plus other allowances as admissible as per rules.
Terms and Condition :
1. Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
2. The candidate must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange and the Registration Number along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
3. Candidate should be well versed in State Official Language.
4. Candidate already in service should apply through proper channel.
(a) A candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 38 years of age as on 01.08.19. The upper age is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of the candidates of SC/ ST as per Govt. OM ABP.6/2016/9-A, Dtd. 25th April, 2018.
(b) In case of the person with Disabilities the upper age limit is applicable as per Govt. OM. No. ABP. 114/95/121-A, Dtd, 28.10-2015.
6. The application fee :
Nil (As per Notification NO, FEG.32/2016/12, Dtd. 21.5.18)
7. The applications must be accompanied by the following :
a. Self Attested copies of all Certificates / Mark sheets of educational & other Qualifications, Age Caste along with others testimonials including valid Employment Registration Card.
b. Affix one copy of recent self attested passport size Photograph in the applications form and two copies of recent passport size photographs duly self attested along with the applications.
c. The application will enclosed a self addressed envelope (Size 22 cm X 10 cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs. 10/- along with the applications.
8. The last of receipt of applications is 10th September/19. No applications will be entertained after the last date fixed.
9. How to Apply:
The application should be submitted by Post /in Drop Box to the office of the District Fishery Dev. Officer, Dhubri, A.K. Azad Road, Ward NO. 7, P.O. & Dist : Dhubri (Assam), Pin : 783301.
10. The selected candidates qualified for Appointment will be governed by existing new set of pension rules which are already formulated with contributory pension scheme by State Govt. Vide O.M No. BW.7/2008/Pt/40, Dtd. 6/10/2009.
11. No. TA /DA will be admissible for appearing in the written test / computer skill test (Practical)
12. Canvassing directly or in directly in any form will disqualify the candidature of the candidate.
13. The incomplete applications and the applications submitted after the schedule date will not be accepted.
14. Department will not be responsible for any loss of applications on transit or for postal delays
15. Mode of Selection
Phase I: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a Multiple Choice written test on a date to be notified later on and details of syllabus will be intimated to candidates through calling later.
Phase II : Against vacancy candidates will be short listed as per rules on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test (Multiple Choice ) after the written test, the short listed candidates will have to appear in a computer practical test which will be notified in due course of time. They will have to bring all the original testimonials i.e. Age proof certificate, caste certificate, educational qualifications certificates, computer proficiency certificates, PWD etc.