Deputy commissioner, Nalbari has published a notification for the recruitment of 15 office peon and Jarikarak posts under the amalgamated establishment of O/o the Deputy Commissioner, Nalbari, Assam.
Vacancy Position, Qualification, Scale of Pay & Reservation:
Age: The applicant must not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years of age as on 1st January, 2020. The upper age limit is relaxable for the candidate of SC / ST / OBC – MOBC etc. as per standing Government norms.
The accepted applicants have to appear for a written test. All information pertaining to written test result and final result will be intimated through newspaper and notice board of the Deputy Commissioner office, Nalbari. The selected candidates will have to submit an Undertaking to the authority that they will abide by the New Pension Rules of the Government. 11. No TA / DA shall be paid by the Office for attending the written test and documents verification.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates have to send their application to the following address through post, superscribing the post applied for on the top of the envelop as follows “THE DEPUTY COMMISSIONER, NALBARI :: OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY COMMISSIONER, NALBARI, PIN: -781335.” The candidates may also submit application in the drop box placed at Room No. 9 in the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Nalbari.
2. Candidates must be ready to serve in any of the branches under the amalgamated establishment of O/o the Deputy Commissioner, Nalbari.
3. The candidate must submit self attested Xerox copies of the proof of Permanent Resident of Assam (Voter id or PRC), Qualifying Examination, Age, Caste certificate etc. along-with recent passport size photograph and specimen signature at the application.
4. Candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Section (EWS) have to furnish proper “Income & Asset Certificate” issued from competent authority.
5. Applicants who are already employed must apply through their respective Employer within the stipulated period.
Advertisement Details: Click here