Deputy Commissioner, Morigaon has published notification for the recruitment 3 Women Welfare Officer & District Coordinator vacancy under “District Level Centre for Women (DLCW)” for the Districts of Morigaon under “National Mission for Empowerment of Women (NMEW)” to support all the Women Welfare scheme including “Mahila Shakti Kendra (MSK).
Name of the post: Women Welfare Officer
No. of post: 1
- Master in social work (from a recognized University) with understanding of schemes/ programmes implemented with focus on Women.
- Capable of communicating in the local language/dialect and effectively liaison with district officials.
- Proficiency with computers for report writing & MlS.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience of working with civil society organization women and resident of same district.
Name of the post: District Coordinator
No. of post: 2
- Graduate in Social Work (from a recognized university).
- Preference will be given to candidates who are well versed with issues related to women in the District, Able to work with computers such as Word, Excel & PowerPoint; Women & residents of the same district.
- Women Welfare Officer Rs.35,000/-(Fixed)
- DistrictCoordinator: Rs.20.000/-(fixed)
Age: The candidates should not be more than 35 years of age as on 31/01/2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. List of shortlisted candidates will be published in the http://morigaon.nic.in after one week from the last date of submission of application forms. The date of the interview will be notified in the official website http://morigaon.nic.in.
How to apply:
Candidates shall be required to download the prescribed application form from the website http://morigaon.nic.in and send duly filled in application with the requisite documents indicated below through e-mail id [email protected]
- one copy of the recent passport size photograph (size of 3.5 a.5) to be properly pasted on the space provided in the application form. Do not staple the photograph.
- Age- proof certificate (Admit/Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination)
- Particulars of all examination passed commencing with Metriculation or equivalent examination.
A candidate could apply only for one post. The envelop sending the application should be superscripted “Application for women welfare officer or District Coordinator in the District Level centre for women(DLCW)”on the top of the envelope and it should be addressed to the Deputy commissioner Morigaon, Assam, pin-782105.
The applicant shall furnish self-attested photo copies of the above mentioned documents with declaration as ” Certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.
Last date of apply : 27th August, 2020.
Advertisement details: Click here