CTET Admit Card 2019:
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the admit card
for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2019 on its official website. The candidates who have applied for the same can visit the official website of CTET-
ctet.nic.in – to check and download their admit card.
CBSE will conduct CTET 2019 on July 7, 2019. The CTET 2019 examination will be conducted in two shifts.
Candidates can obtain their CTET 2019 admit card either from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Candidates are required to enter their CTET 2019 application number and password to obtain the admit cards. It is to be noted that no candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall without CTET 2019 admit card. Candidates should also bring a government approved identity card along with CTET 2019 admit card.
How to download the CTET 2019 admit card
Candidates can follow the step guide below to check and download the CTET 2019 admit
- Go to the official website of CTET- ctet.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link which reads “CTET 2019 admit card”
- The link will direct to a new page of CTET website
- Login with your CTET roll number and date of birth
- Your CTET 2019 admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a print out of your CTET 2019 admit card for the future needs
CBSE will conduct CTET 2019 July exam over 2200 exam centres across 97 cities in India.
The cities in which the examination will be held in Uttar Pradesh are Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Mirzapur, Moradabad, Noida, Rae Bareli, Saharanpur, Varanasi.