Birjhora Mahavidyalaya, Bongaigaon has published a notification for recruitment of 2 Assistant Professor posts.
Name of the post: Assistant Professor
No. of the post: 02
- Chemistry= 01; Reserved for OBC/MOBC (Roster Point 2)
- Physics=01; Reserved for OBC/MOBC (Roster Point 11)
- Candidates must have at least 55% marks at the Master Degree level (50% for SC/ ST/PWD Candidate) in the concerned subject and must have cleared NET/SLET/SET.
- Candidates having Ph. D degree in accordance with the UGC regulations, 2009 are exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/ SET.
Age: Candidates should not be more than 38 years of age on 01.01.2020 with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD and 3 years for OBC/MOBC.
How to apply:
- Prescribed format (available in DHE & College Website) with Bio-Data including contact no. and email ID, address and self-attested copies of all testimonials from HSLC onwards from eligible candidates having good academic records and latest UGC norms for the following sanctioned post of Assistant Professor in the UGC Scale of pay.
- Candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificate and must know local language. Application with all relevant documents along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1,500/- (Nonrefundable) only drawn in favour of Principal, Birjhora Mahavidyalaya, Bongaigaon, payable at ‘The Assam Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd., Bongaigaon Branch’ must reach the undersigned on or before 20 days from the publication of this advertisement.
Advertisement details: Click here