B.P. Chaliha College has published a notification for the recruitment of 2 assistant professor vacancy
Name of the post: Assistant Professor
No. of posts: 02
- Assamese: 01 post (UR, Roster Point No. 19)
- Chemistry: 01 post (UR, Roster Point No. 33)
- Candidates having Ph.D Degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards and procedures for award of Ph.D Degree) regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET/ SLET/SET.
- The candidates must have minimum 55% marks (or an equivalent grade point scale) at the master’s degree level in the concerned subject.
- The candidates has to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications
Age: Age of the candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 01.01.2020 with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
Pay: Rs. 57,700 – 1,82,400
How to apply: Application in prescribed format (available in www.bpchalihacollege.org) along with all testimonials (HSLC onwards) are to be submitted within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Applicant fees: Application, accompanied with a non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 1500/(Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred) only drawn in favour of Principal, B.P. Chaliha College, Nagarbera, Payable at SBI Mirza Branch, (IFSC-SBIN0005242).
Advertisement details: Click here