National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam invites applications for the following contractual positions in Centre for Child Rights –
Vacancy details at National Law University and Judicial Academy:
Name of the post: Accountant
No. of posts: 01
- Appointment of the post of Accountant will be made on contractual basis initially for
a period of One-year subject to extension based on satisfactory performance.
- Applicants must be proficient in the use of computer.
- Applicants must fill the Application Form in prescribed format available in the
University website or Devnetjobsindia.org
- Applicants must send their application form along with a Letter of Intent.
- Scanned and signed copy of the Application Form (without testimonials) should be
mailed to [email protected] in PDF format. Subject line of the mail should be
“Application for the post of Accountant”
- Hard copy of the Application Form along with requisite testimonials should be sent to:
The Registrar, National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam
Hajo Road, Amingaon, District: Kamrup, Guwahati -781 031, Assam
The envelope should clearly mention – Application for the post of Accountant.
- Hard copy of the Application Form without testimonials will be summarily rejected.
- The Application Form in both soft and hard copy must reach on or before 2nd May,
- For any query, the applicant may contact The Programme Manager, Centre for Child
Rights through the mail [email protected]
Advertisement Details and Application Form: Click Here