Last Date: 6th January, 2017
Applications are invited from interested candidates for a WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for the Post of Field Officer (Disaster Management) in all Revenue Circles of Dibrugarh (Nontransferable) purely on contractual basis on 10th January, 2017 from 10:30 am.
- Post Title: Field Officer (Disaster Management) for Revenue Circle
- Total No. of Post: 7 (Seven) – one in each of the seven Revenue Circle viz. Dibrugarh East/ Dibrugarh West/ Chabua/ Tengakhat/Naharkatia/ Tingkhong/ Moran)
- Essential Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or with Statistics, Geography, Environmental Science or Geology as a subject, or diploma in Civil Engineering or Architecture from a recognized University/ Institution
- Should not be below 21 years and above 35 years as on the 1st day of monthly/year (as decided), relaxable in case of SC/ST candidates as per rules
- Computer Skills specially MS Word/ Excel/PowerPoint/Internet usage/Emails Preference will be given to candidates having done BCA or equivalent on Computer Science.
- Duty Station: He/She will be stationed in the Revenue Circle Office and will work under the direct control and supervision of the Circle Officer, who will be the authority to sanction leave and Reporting Officer in respect of Performance appraisal.
- Duration of the Contract:
- The Contract will initially be for period of three years subject to annual renewal on the basis of performance appraisal.
- The appointment will be purely on contract basis and the party would not be entitled to any claim, right, interests or further benefits in terms of regulation or consideration of further appointment to the said post or any other post.
- Remuneration: 20,000/ per month
- Date and Time of Interview: 10th January, 2017; 10:30 am onwards
- Venue: Deputy Commissioner’s Office, Dibrugarh
- How to apply: Candidate will have to submit Bio-data along with attested copies of certificates/mark sheets/Photograph on or before 6th January, 2017 to “The Additional Deputy Commissioner & CEO, DDMA, Dibrugarh (Room No.45), 0/o the Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh, PIN-786003, Assam”. On the cover of the Application Form the applicants have to mention the Name of the Revenue Circle they applied for. List of shortlisted candidates will be hanged on 9th January 2017 at 5 PM, on the office Notice Board and have to appear in the interview with all original certificates at their own cost. No further correspondence will be made with the candidates for appearing the interview.
(Computer proficiency test will be taken on the date of interview)