Last Date: 14/07/2017
Applications are invited from the intending candidates in Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette in Part-IX for filling up the following 19 (Nineteen) Nos. of vacant posts of Mandal under the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup, Amingaon.
Name of Post: Mandal
No. of Posts: 19
Pay Scale: Rs. 14000 -49000/- Grade Pay Rs. 5600/-(PB-2) per month plus other allowances as admissible as per rules.
Qualifications: passed H.S.L.C. examination or equivalent examination with 6(Six) months Recorders’ Course Class Certificate from the Assam Survey and Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati only and the Addl. Mandal, working/retrenced from any Settlement/Re-Settlement Operation of Assam.
Age: Candidate must not be less than 18 Years or more than 38 Years of Age as on 1-1-2017. The upper age is relaxable by 5 years in case of the candidates of SC/ST and PH.
How to Apply: The application should reach the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup, Amingaon on or before 14-07-2017 upto 5.00 P.M.
The application must be accompanied by the following:
- Self-Attested copies of all certificates of educational and other qualifications, age, caste alongwith other testimonials.
- Two copies of recent passport size photographs duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- The applicants are required to enclose a self-addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs.5/- along with the application.
- Application and other documents should be put inside an envelope, on which the applicant should clearly mention the post applied for.
- The candidates will have to appear Computer test and oral interview.
- The unsigned and incomplete application and the application submitted after the scheduled date will not be accepted.