Last Date: 13.01.2017
Applications are hereby invited in Standard Form (Assam Gazette Part IX) from the Indian citizen and permanent resident of Assam engagement of Field Officer (on contractual basis) to be posted in the Revenue Circle Offices viz Dhubri/ Golakganj/ Agomani/ Athani/ Bilasipara/ Chapar.
Name of Post: Field Officer
No. of Posts: 6 (six)
- The candidates must be an Indian Citizen & permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidates must be Bachelor’s degree in science or with Statistics, Geography, Environmental Science or Geology as a subject, or diploma in Civil Engineering or Architecture from a recognized University/Institution.
- Computer Skills specially MS Word/ Excel/ Power Point/ Internet usage/ Emails.
- Preference will be given to candidates having done BCA or equivalent course on Computer Science.
- The candidates should have completed 21 years as on 1st January, 2017 & shall not be more than 35 years on that day and relaxable in case of SC/ST candidates as per rules.
- The engagement will be initially for a period of three years subject to annual renewal on the basis of performance appraisal and purely on contract basis and party would not be entitled to any claim, right, interests or further benefits in terms of regulation or consideration of further appointment to the said post or any other post.
- Remuneration @ 20,000/- PM will be paid as fixed and consolidated monthly remuneration.
- Duties and responsibilities are to assist the Dist. Disaster Management Authority and Circle Officers in various disaster management activities and to perform any other duties and responsibilities assigned to him/ her by ASDMA/ DDMA from time to time.
- How to Apply :
- Duly filled in application should be submitted to the address given below along with self-attested copies of certificate, relevant testimonials.
- One self-addressed stamped Envelope affixing postage stamp of Rs. 5/- is to be submitted along with the application mentioning Mobile Number of the applicant.
- Envelope containing the application must be addressed to the undersigned and submitted at the counter at the drop box placed in front of personal Branch of DC’s Office, Dhubri on or before 01.2017.
- 3 (three) copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate should also be submitted with the application.
5. Inability to produce above mentioned documents at the time of interview or falsification of documents will render the applicants ineligible for the selection process or even after selection & engagement in the post afterward.
6. The date of the written test will be communicated to all eligible candidates through post. However, the date & time of such examination will be displayed in the office Notice Board of DC’s Office, Dhubri within next 7 (seven) working days of submission of the application. The candidates should check the notice board for his/ her own interest after 7 (seven) days positively.
7. Practical Test: On Microsoft Word/ Excel/Power Point/ Additional to be Marks allotted for quality of drafting/ spelling on English/ Assamese.
8. Interview will be for 100 marks with the following break-up :
Marks obtained in Graduation/ Diploma level exam 50 marks
Knowledge of Disaster Management related issues 20 marks
Knowledge of Computer 20 Marks
Attitude & Personality traits 10 marks